DALLAS (AP) â¿¿ Primoris Services Corp. said Thursday its James Construction Group subsidiary was awarded four contracts valued at about $82.5 million.
The largest is a $70 million contract from the Texas Department of Transportation for construction on I-35 through Salado, Texas. It includes 10 bridges and 700,000 cubic yards of excavation. The project is scheduled to begin in the fourth quarter of 2011 and extend through the second quarter of 2014.
James Construction also was awarded two contracts in the Houston region totaling $6.8 million for the city of Anahuac and Harris County to construct drainage systems and chilled water lines.
The James office in Mulberry, Fla., was awarded a contract valued at $5.7 million for reclamation work associated with phosphate mining activities in central Florida.Each of these projects should begin in the third quarter of 2011 and be completed by the second quarter of 2012. Lake Forest, Calif.-based Primoris provides construction, maintenance, engineering, and other services to public utilities, energy companies, and other customers. Shares fell 60 cents, or 5.2 percent, to $10.90. They've traded between $5.62 and $14.75 in the past year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV