NEW CASTLE, Pa., Sept. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Axion Power International, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: AXPW), the developer of advanced lead-carbon PbC® batteries and energy storage systems, announced it will present at the upcoming Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference to be held September 11-13, 2011, at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City.
Thomas Granville, CEO of Axion Power, is scheduled to present Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 1:35 pm in the Gramercy Suite located in the Executive Meeting Centre (18th floor) and will discuss the Company's business strategy and recent developments.
More information on the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference can be found at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV