Adolor Corporation To Present At The Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference 2011
Adolor Corporation (NasdaqGM: ADLR) today announced that management will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference 2011 on Wednesday, September 7, 2011, at 10:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time. The conference is being held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA.
Adolor’s presentation will be webcast live on the investor relations section of the Company’s website and will be archived for one week following the broadcast. To access the webcast, log onto the Company’s website at www.adolor.com and click on “Investor Insights,” then “Webcast.” Click on the link and follow the prompts for registration and access.
Adolor Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the discovery, development and commercialization of novel prescription pain and pain management products.Adolor’s first approved product in the United States is ENTEREG® (alvimopan), which is indicated to accelerate the time to upper and lower gastrointestinal recovery following partial large or small bowel resection surgery with primary anastomosis. ENTEREG is available for short-term use in hospitals registered under the E.A.S.E.® Program. For more information on ENTEREG, including its full prescribing information, visit www.ENTEREG.com. The Company's lead development program compound is ADL5945, a novel mu opioid receptor antagonist being developed for chronic OIC that demonstrated positive results in Phase 2 trials. The Company also has several earlier-stage compounds under development for the management of pain and CNS disorders. For more information, visit www.adolor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV