NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- New York & Company, Inc. (NYSE: NWY) is excited to announce its Fashion's Night Out (FNO) event on September 8, 2011 with the Real Housewives of New York City — Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, and Ramona Singer!
At the NY&C 58th & Lexington Flagship store, from 6pm to 10pm, a DJ will spin and food will be served as customers shop the NY&C Fall 2011 Collection. From 7pm through 9pm, the "Real Housewives of NYC" will sign autographs, mingle, and take photographs with customers.
Says Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer of New York & Company Eran Cohen, "The Housewives are glamorous, confident, working women - they are perfect collaborators to celebrate the feminine and stylish working mothers who are our loyal customers. Kelly, Ramona and LuAnn bring spirit and energy to everything they do…much like our customers, much like the city itself!"The Housewives all agree. As Kelly says: "I've been in the fashion industry all of my life — I know that women need to look fabulous in chic new trends without having to spend a fortune." Countess LuAnn states, "NY&C is the perfect combination of NY glamour and sophistication at an affordable price," and Ramona remarks, "As a savvy businesswoman who wears many hats, it's important to dress in an outfit that can take me from day to night with style — NY&C always has what I need!" Ramona and LuAnn will highlight the New York & Company "Wear to Work" Collection, focusing on shift dresses, capes and pencil skirts…while Kelly will be representing the casual side of NY…a "downtown" collection of faux leather motorcycle jackets, faux fur vests, and skinny denim. All this while NY&C tweets live @nyandcompany from the event so everyone can follow the happenings and be a part of the conversation. In addition, one lucky Facebook winner and a guest will be flown to NY to attend this exciting FNO event in VIP style.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV