Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE Amex: LCI), a manufacturer of generic pharmaceuticals, today announced that the company will release its fiscal 2011 fourth-quarter and full-year financial results on Wednesday, September 7, 2011. Lannett management will host a conference call that same afternoon at 4:30 p.m. Eastern (1:30 p.m. Pacific) to review the company’s financial results and answer questions.
The conference call will be available to interested parties by dialing 800-447-0521 from the U.S. or Canada, or 847-413-3238 from international locations, passcode 30645707. The call will also be available through a live, listen-only audio Web broadcast via the Internet at www.lannett.com. Listeners are encouraged to visit the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A playback of the call will be archived and accessible on the same Web site for three months.
About Lannett Company, Inc.
Lannett Company, founded in 1942, develops, manufactures, packages,
markets and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for a wide range
of indications. For more information, visit Lannett Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV