He said volatility is still a concern, adding his expectations that the volatility index will settle in the 20's. He said he is looking for companies with exposure to global demand. In particular, he is looking for a balanced portfolio of cyclical and defensive stocks of companies with strong balance sheets, dividend growth and a growth profile.
Lee brought in Enrique Salem, president and CEO of Symantec (SYMC) to talk about a recent company survey of global companies that showed that 21% of them seeing an increase in cyber attacks.
He said today's attacks are broad-based, targeting intellectual property including stealing source code, patents and formulas and other expensive IT.He said there have been attacks on critical infrastructure such as a power grid or financial infrastructure. He said his company has exceeded Street estimates the past four quarters in a market that is seeing an increase in spending on cyber security. In the final moves, Weiss said he was betting against steel, including AK Steel (AKS) and US Steel (X). Jon Najarian advised investors to take advantage of the situation if the markets make a big move Friday up or down. Adami liked Church & Dwight (MCP). Pete Najarian said he saw some more upside in Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF). --Written by David Tong in San Francisco. To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/davidtong. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV