Sept. 1, 2011
/PRNewswire/ -- Esurance, the direct-to-consumer personal car insurance company, is helping enhance the US Open experience for fans and attendees over the next two weeks by providing them with a number of engaging elements onsite at this year's event.
Visitors to the Esurance booth at the US Open will get an Esurance-branded hangtag to wear while they're at the event, making them eligible to receive promotional items. Esurance "spotters" will roam the tournament grounds giving away items such as US Open gift cards, rain ponchos, seat cushions, lip balm, and sunscreen to the hangtag wearers.*
Esurance is again supporting the US Open's Green Initiative, promoting the use of public transit by giving away MetroCards throughout the tournament in conjunction with the USTA. Each day, representatives will hand out cards at the Esurance bag-check station on the walkway between the subway and the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Attendees can also pick up MetroCards at the Esurance booth and from US Open Guest Services ambassadors.*
US Open visitors will be able to participate in a wide variety of activities at the Esurance Booth located on the south side of Arthur Ashe stadium, near Court 13.
Fans can collect player autographs during select sessions, and have their pictures taken in front of a life-size photo board of the Bryan Brothers to download or share with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter. The Esurance booth also features touch-screen kiosks that allow visitors to navigate between different offerings:
- Play with the Pros Sweepstakes – enter the sweepstakes to win a 3-night trip for two to California for a private lesson from the Bryan Brothers, spa treatments, and an iPad loaded with tennis tips from the Bryans.**
- Access usopen.org – gain access to grounds maps, train schedules, latest news and special events.
- Tennis Technology Timeline – scroll through the technology timeline to see images and information about the evolution of tennis, from equipment to fashion.
- Bryan Brothers Tips – get questions on how to improve your game answered via Bryan Brothers videos.
Esurance has evolved the car insurance experience for consumers by using the latest technology to make shopping for and managing a policy fast and easy:
- An easy-to-use website that offers comparison quotes from other top insurers alongside the Esurance quote
- Automatic car insurance discounts: consumers enter their info and Esurance finds their discounts automatically
- A mobile site and iPhone®, Android™, and Windows Phone 7 apps that allow customers to manage their policy from anywhere
- RepairView™ online car repair monitoring that allows customers to see pictures of their car repairs and share them on Facebook
*Available only while supplies last.