Rationalize Reference Data Management Costs and Mitigate Risks
ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Appfluent Technology, Inc., the leader in business activity and data usage software for Big Data, and iGATE Patni, one of the leading global providers of information technology services and business solutions today announced a strategic alliance that will enable enterprises to leverage Appfluent's data usage analytics within iGate Patni's Reference Data Management solutions.
iGATE Patni will embed Appfluent's software in " iGATE Patni RADAR", a multi-step Reference and Data Rationalization program that will help financial services companies mitigate their risk and rationalize the cost of managing their reference data. The iGATE Patni RADAR enables an institution to understand the volume, expense, source, and flow of reference data within the institution, allowing IT to better align with the business and reduce total cost of data management while driving the success of business intelligence and data warehouse initiatives.
With Appfluent, iGATE Patni customers will be able to:
- Measure how business units and departments are utilizing data to better justify costs and more efficiently prioritize resources
- Gain insight into how data is being used in data warehouses to retain and optimize the most relevant data
- Audit user activity across BI applications, reports, and databases to ensure the trusted usage of sensitive corporate information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV