Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, accessories and maintenance items, will be presenting at the 2011 Goldman Sachs Global Retailing Conference in New York City, on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 8:45 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time. A live broadcast of the presentation will be available online in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.advanceautoparts.com . Please click on the webcast link to register prior to the event. A replay will be available at www.advanceautoparts.com for thirty days.
About Advance Auto Parts
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items in the United States, serves both the do-it-yourself and professional installer markets.
As of July 16, 2011, the Company operated 3,627 stores in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Additional information about the Company, employment opportunities, customer services and online inventory look-up for parts and accessories can be found on the Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV