ATLANTA, Sept. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global leader in video and media data solutions, announced its product showcase for the upcoming IBC 2011, which will be held in Amsterdam at the RAI Centre, September 9-13. Concurrent, which recently announced significant expansion in Europe and Asia, will demonstrate eFactor, media logistics and intelligence solutions, and dynamic content repackaging capabilities targeting the cable, telco, Internet CDN and Internet content aggregator markets. The company's new video solutions offerings will be highlighted in Concurrent's Stand #4.B78.
"IBC conference attendees will see a new Concurrent, with innovative solutions for a broader array of markets, as well as a significantly expanded European and Asian customer base," said Dan Mondor, Concurrent president and chief executive officer. "Our latest solutions provide a way to simplify the delivery of high quality video to any device and intelligence to better understand how customers are interacting with content across screens. Using our enhanced media data intelligence software and eFactor product suite, CDNs, Internet content aggregators, telco, and cable MSOs can address new opportunities on any screen. We're excited to showcase our forward-thinking solutions while at IBC, and to welcome our new customers throughout Europe and Asia."
Concurrent's growing presence in Europe and Asia is evidenced by a recently signed agreement with Europe's largest cable operator; Jiangsu CATV, the largest cable operator in Mainland China and the second largest cable operator in the world deploying Concurrent's video delivery platform; and J:COM, the largest cable operator in Japan, implementing Concurrent's exclusive video technology to stream content to Apple® mobile devices.Concurrent will demo the following solutions at IBC 2011:
- eFactor™ product suite - Concurrent's new workflow and HTTP delivery software simplifies the complex task of delivering multi-format video to a wide range of devices, addressing preparation, packaging, policy, protection, and delivery of high quality video over the three most popular HTTP adaptive bitrate formats: Apple®, Adobe® and Microsoft®.
- Transmux - Transmux dynamically repackages a single source asset on-the-fly, so it can play on TVs, PCs, and mobile devices, eliminating the need to transcode, package and host video in multiple file formats. Concurrent has signed its first global agreement for its use with a global Internet CDN customer.
- Media logistics and intelligence solutions - Concurrent's Media Data and Advertising Solutions (MDAS) gives customers the ability to understand the entire subscriber experience spanning its video and online service platforms. Having recently signed a multi-year agreement for cross-services media data with another top five North American MSO, Concurrent will be demonstrating the media intelligence suite, featuring interactive applications that can track consumer viewing patterns in real-time, offering increased visibility to drive forecasting and trending.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.