ATLANTA, Sept. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global leader in video and media data solutions, announced its product showcase for the upcoming IBC 2011, which will be held in Amsterdam at the RAI Centre, September 9-13. Concurrent, which recently announced significant expansion in Europe and Asia, will demonstrate eFactor, media logistics and intelligence solutions, and dynamic content repackaging capabilities targeting the cable, telco, Internet CDN and Internet content aggregator markets. The company's new video solutions offerings will be highlighted in Concurrent's Stand #4.B78.
"IBC conference attendees will see a new Concurrent, with innovative solutions for a broader array of markets, as well as a significantly expanded European and Asian customer base," said Dan Mondor, Concurrent president and chief executive officer. "Our latest solutions provide a way to simplify the delivery of high quality video to any device and intelligence to better understand how customers are interacting with content across screens. Using our enhanced media data intelligence software and eFactor product suite, CDNs, Internet content aggregators, telco, and cable MSOs can address new opportunities on any screen. We're excited to showcase our forward-thinking solutions while at IBC, and to welcome our new customers throughout Europe and Asia."
Concurrent's growing presence in Europe and Asia is evidenced by a recently signed agreement with Europe's largest cable operator; Jiangsu CATV, the largest cable operator in Mainland China and the second largest cable operator in the world deploying Concurrent's video delivery platform; and J:COM, the largest cable operator in Japan, implementing Concurrent's exclusive video technology to stream content to Apple® mobile devices.Concurrent will demo the following solutions at IBC 2011:
- eFactor™ product suite - Concurrent's new workflow and HTTP delivery software simplifies the complex task of delivering multi-format video to a wide range of devices, addressing preparation, packaging, policy, protection, and delivery of high quality video over the three most popular HTTP adaptive bitrate formats: Apple®, Adobe® and Microsoft®.
- Transmux - Transmux dynamically repackages a single source asset on-the-fly, so it can play on TVs, PCs, and mobile devices, eliminating the need to transcode, package and host video in multiple file formats. Concurrent has signed its first global agreement for its use with a global Internet CDN customer.
- Media logistics and intelligence solutions - Concurrent's Media Data and Advertising Solutions (MDAS) gives customers the ability to understand the entire subscriber experience spanning its video and online service platforms. Having recently signed a multi-year agreement for cross-services media data with another top five North American MSO, Concurrent will be demonstrating the media intelligence suite, featuring interactive applications that can track consumer viewing patterns in real-time, offering increased visibility to drive forecasting and trending.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV