National American University Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NAUH), which through its wholly owned subsidiary operates National American University, a regionally accredited, proprietary, multi-campus institution of higher learning, announced today that Dr. Ronald Shape, its chief executive officer; Venessa Green, chief financial officer for National American University; and Dr. Samuel Kerr, the Company’s provost, secretary and general counsel; are scheduled to present at the BMO Capital Markets 11 th Annual Back to School Education Conference on Thursday, September 15, 2011, at 1:45 p.m. EDT.
The conference will take place at the Grand Hyatt New York hotel in New York City. The Company’s presentation will be available via live webcast and in archive for six months following the conference at http://www.bmocm.com/conferences/backtoschool2011/webcast/.
About National American University Holdings, Inc.
National American University Holdings, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, operates National American University (“NAU”), a regionally accredited, proprietary, multi-campus institution of higher learning offering Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degree programs in health care and business-related disciplines. Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, NAU has been providing technical and professional career education since 1941. NAU opened its first campus in Rapid City, South Dakota, and has since grown to multiple locations throughout the central United States. In 1998, NAU began offering online courses. Today, NAU offers degree programs in traditional, online, and hybrid formats, which provides students increased flexibility to take courses at times and places convenient to their busy lifestyles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV