BluePhoenix Solutions (NASDAQ: BPHX), the leader in value-driven legacy modernization, today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2011. Revenues for the second quarter of 2011 were $ 9.9 million compared to $ 10.0 million in the previous quarter, and compared to $ 16.2 million in the second quarter of 2010.
Net income on a non-GAAP basis for the second quarter of 2011 was $1.1 million or $0.04 per diluted share, compared to $0.4 million or $0.02 per diluted share in the previous quarter, and compared to $0.1 million or $0.01 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2010.
On a GAAP basis for the second quarter of 2011 the net loss was $(3.7) million or ($0.15) per diluted share, compared to net loss of $(4.2) million or ($0.18) per diluted share in the previous quarter, and compared to net loss of $(1.1) million or ($0.05) per share for the second quarter of 2010.
“During the second quarter of 2011 we continued to reduce our expenses in order to reach a positive cashflow from operation. We are committed to achieve this goal in the beginning of 2012 while returning to growth,” Commented Arik Kilman, CEO of BluePhoenix. “Going forward, we intend to focus mainly on our Legacy Modernization, COBOL to Java and Knowledge Management products.”
Non-GAAP Results (in thousands US$)
|Earnings per share, diluted||$||0.04||$||0.02||$||0.01|
|GAAP Results (in thousands US$)||Q2/2011||Q1/2011||Q2/2010|
|Operating profit (loss)||(3,521||)||(3,977||)||(1,315||)|
|Net Income (loss)||(3,650||)||(4,242||)||(1,058||)|
|Earnings per share, diluted||($0.15||)||($0.18||)||($0.05||)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV