NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE: GNK) today announced that the Company's Chief Financial Officer, John C. Wobensmith, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Shipping Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 11:30 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/jeff63/gnkbalt/. In addition, the accompanying slide presentation and webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of Genco Shipping's website at www.gencoshipping.com.
About Genco Shipping & Trading Limited
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along worldwide shipping routes. Excluding Baltic Trading Limited's fleet, and assuming the delivery of the last remaining vessel we have agreed to acquire, we will own a fleet of 53 drybulk vessels, consisting of nine Capesize, eight Panamax, 17 Supramax, six Handymax and 13 Handysize vessels, with an aggregate carrying capacity of approximately 3,811,000 dwt. In addition, our subsidiary Baltic Trading Limited currently owns a fleet of nine drybulk vessels, consisting of two Capesize, four Supramax, and three Handysize vessels.SOURCE Genco Shipping & Trading Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV