NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Baltic Trading Limited (NYSE: BALT), today announced that the Company's President and Chief Financial Officer, John C. Wobensmith, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Shipping Conference in New York on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 11:30 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/jeff63/gnkbalt/. In addition, the accompanying slide presentation and webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of Baltic Trading's website at www.baltictrading.com.
About Baltic Trading Limited
Baltic Trading Limited is a drybulk company focused on the spot charter market. Baltic Trading transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes along global shipping routes. Baltic Trading's fleet consists of two Capesize, four Supramax and three Handysize vessels with an aggregate carrying capacity of approximately 672,000 dwt.SOURCE Baltic Trading Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV