1. CME Group (CME)
Company Profile: CME Group is a derivatives marketplace offering a range of benchmark futures and options products.Average Return Since 2003: 10% Best September Performance: +21.7% in 2005 Worst September Performance: -2% in 2003 Analysts Ratings: CME Group gets positive marks from analysts, raking in 14 "buy" ratings from firms like Jefferies and BMO Capital. Another seven analysts say investors should hold onto shares, while one analysts recommends selling the stock. The average price target of $341.12 represents potential upside of 28% from current levels. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Stocks That Avoid the September Slump portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV