3. Wynn Resorts (WYNN)
Company Profile: Wynn Resorts owns and operates three destination casino resorts: Wynn Las Vegas, Encore at Wynn Las Vegas and Wynn Macau.Average Return Since 2003: 9.6% Best September Performance: +33.9% in 2009 Worst September Performance: -14.4% in 2008 Analysts Ratings: Ten researchers rate Wynn a "buy" while the other 17 covering the stock have a "hold" on the shares. Jefferies is one of the most bullish firms when it comes to Wynn with a price target of $193. The average analyst price target of $165.29 represents possible upside of 7%.
2. Salesforce.com (CRM) Company Profile: Salesforce.com provides cloud computing to businesses. The company's cloud apps offer business customers sales force automation, customer service and support solutions, social media monitoring and engagement, and other application development. Average Return Since 2004: 9.8% Best September Performance: +26.9% in 2007 Worst September Performance: -13.6% in 2008 Analysts Ratings: Salesforce.com gets high praise from analysts, even though the stock has dropped about 20% since mid-July. Twenty-seven firms have a "buy" rating on Salesforce.com, including BMO Capital and Canaccord Genuity. Another 10 researchers have a "hold" rating on the stock. Only two analysts say investors should sell shares. The average price target of $160.69 implies upside of 25%. Sanford C. Bernstein is among the most bearish with a price target of $112, which is 12% below where the stock currently trades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV