7. NYSE Euronext (NYX)
Company Profile: NYSE Euronext owns and operates the New York Stock Exchange, Euronext and NYSE Arca. The company is set to merge with Germany's Deutsche Borse pending regulatory approval.Average Return Since 2006: 7.9% Best September Performance: +26.1% in 2006 Worst September Performance: -2.7% in 2008 Analysts Ratings: Amid the merger with Deutsche Borse, two analysts say NYSE Euronext is a "sell." Another 12 recommend buying the stock, including Raymond James and ISI Group. The other five analysts following the stock have a "hold" rating on NYSE Euronext. The average price target of $41.64 is a whopping 52% above current levels.
6. Netflix (NFLX) Company Profile: Netflix streams movies and TV episodes over the Internet and sends DVDs by mail. Average Return Since 2002: 8.1% Best September Performance: +29.2% in 2010 Worst September Performance: -26% in 2002 Analysts Ratings: Netflix has become a favorite for investors looking for growth opportunities, but analysts are split in their view of the company. Twelve firms, including Piper Jaffray, say Netflix is a "buy," while another 11 analysts have a "hold" rating on the stock. Seven research firms, though, have a "sell" rating on the stock, including Wedbush and Northland Securities. On average, analysts expect Netflix to rise to $273.33, which represents upside of about 17%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV