Looking into detailed operating expenses. General and administrative expenses up about 52.9% year-over-year to 15.6 million mainly due to the incremental expenses from Wentai and that the share option incurred. As a percentage of revenue G&A expenses were 52.8% compared to 98.9% with the same time in fiscal 2010. A percentage remained high as infrastructure is built to support a more stabilized operation. However, as they further expand our revenue size its organic growth of Little New Star and Wentai as well as the additional contribution from Yuanbo from the coming quarter, we expect that the percentage of G&A expense to revenue will be lower in fiscal 2012.
Net of one off expenses related to the total of ELP Business, our operation is close to break-even for fourth quarter and operating losses of less than RMB1 million. Other operating expenses in the first quarter amounted to 10.1 million which included 8.7 million legal and professional services fees in relating to the total of ELP Business. This led to an operating loss of 9.6 million in this quarter.
Net loss for the quarter was 38.7 million or a loss of RMB1.11 per basic and the diluted share compared to a net loss of 3 million or a loss of RMB0.08 per basic and diluted shares in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010. Net of one-time expenses related to ELP disposal, net loss would have been around 4 million. The one-off items includes the recognition of accumulated exchange reserve related to the ELP Business amounting to RMB30.7 million and the 3.9 million legal and the professional fees charged in this quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV