Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigating Venoco, Inc.
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating potential shareholder claims against the board of directors of Venoco, Inc. (NYSE: VQ) concerning the proposed takeover of Venoco by its CEO and Chairman for $12.50 per share. Concerned investors should contact Hamilton Lindley, a securities attorney, at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
“Venoco’s CEO holds approximately 50.3% of the company’s stock,” Hamilton Lindley said. “The company’s shares have traded at $22.22 as recently as February 2, 2011 and at least one analyst has set a target for the stock of $22.00. Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure the board conducted a fair process, disclosed all material information to shareholders and agreed to sell for the highest value possible.”
Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing
shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide.
Venoco investors—or anyone with knowledge about these issues at the
company—should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV