PDS To Develop And Deploy An Innovative, Ultra Secure, Mobile Payments Application
Payment Data Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: PYDS), an integrated electronic payments solutions provider, today announced that it will develop and deploy a wireless mobile payments application branded as “ iRemotePay” http://www.iremotepay.com. The application will be initially deployed for the iPhone ®, iPad ®, and iTouch ®. Plans are to implement for Android phones at a future date.
The application will include a card reader device for the iPhone which enables a merchant to process credit card and ACH payments (e-Checks) over the wireless networks from remote locations and view these payment transactions while away from the office.
This application strategy is completely compatible with PDS’ market strategy which targets large enterprises with large customer bases and which have a need for remote payment processing applications on a full-time basis or just for special events. It is also targeted to smaller companies, such as HVAC or plumbing services, that have a need for wireless payment applications.
iRemotePay is unique from other mobile payment solutions in three key ways:
- it is targeted to merchants that have one or multiple devices in their service market but have a need for a common settlement account;
- it will allow the entry and processing of ACH payments (e-Checks); and
- it is processor independent which means iRemotePay can act as a gateway to the merchant’s existing merchant processor who may not be Payment Data.
- Special remote events;
- Taxis and Limousines;
- Plumbers and Electricians;
- Installers and Repairmen;
- Door to Door Sales;
- Utility Companies’ On-Site Collections;
- Flea Market Vendors;
- Any Remote Sales Merchant.
- Secure Payment Processing with end to end encryption of transaction data;
- Allows our customer to leverage their existing wireless plan;
- Internet-based reporting;
- Back office support for corporate office or remote personnel so each can immediately view transactions as soon as a sale is made;
- Integrated telephone and Web-based transaction reporting through all of our back-office applications such as fraud control and CSR View product;
- Fast merchant setup time - as fast as 24 hours;
- Supports all card types;
- Supports entry and payment for ACH processing (e-checks).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV