2. Beazer Homes is a U.S.-based diversified builder.
Excluding impairments and abandonments, homebuilding gross profit margin was 17.8% compared to 12.3% in the prior quarter. Net sales for the quarter were $172 million compared to $127.5 million in the same period last year.
Net new home orders increased 23.7% from the same period prior year."Our emphasis on promoting the low cost of ownership of a new Beazer Home compared with both existing homes and other new homes was an important contributor to efforts,â¿ said Ian McCarthy, CEO of Beazer Homes. On average, analysts expect the stock to gain 63% over the next year, and 56% of analysts rate Beazer a buy.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts