NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- M/I Homes (MHO), Standard Pacific (SPF), Beazer Homes (BZH), Armstrong World Industries (AWI), D.R. Horton (DHI), Owens Corning (OC) and Ryland Group (RYL) that could rise sharply in the next year according to equity analysts.
The latest home price data from S&P/Case-Shiller suggest U.S. home prices are stabilizing.
Prices rose rose by 3.6% in the second quarter of 2011, after declining 4.1% in the first quarter>. Although recovering, prices declined 5.9% in the second quarter from the same quarter of 2010. Home prices in the U.S. are now revisiting their early 2003 levels.
We have identified seven home-related stocks that hold potential to deliver attractive returns over the next year, based on financial analysts' price targets.The stocks are arranged in the ascending order of potential upside, based on consensus analyst price targets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV