NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Teledyne Technologies (NYSE:TDY) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $55.06, above its previous 52-week high of $55 with 9,505 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 232,500 shares over the past 30 days. Teledyne has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 23.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, above the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of eight and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TDY trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TDY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV