SAN DIEGO, Aug. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mitek Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MITK, www.miteksystems.com), the leader in mobile-imaging solutions, said today that President and CEO James DeBello will ring the closing bell at The NASDAQ Stock Market in Times Square in New York on Wednesday, Sept. 7, and will speak the following day, Thursday, Sept 8 at the William Blair & Company's 5th Annual Emerging Growth Stock Conference.
DeBello is scheduled to present at the Blair Conference at the Intercontinental New York Barclay Hotel at 8:00 a.m. EDT on Sept. 8. A live webcast of the presentation will be available online from the investor relations page of the Company's corporate website at www.miteksystems.com. After the live webcast, the presentation will be archived on the company's website.
Mitek's Mobile Deposit® is the leading mobile Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) application that allows users to deposit checks anywhere, anytime, simply by snapping photos of their paper checks with their camera-equipped smartphones. The app, offered by six of the top 10 retail banks in the U.S., and more than 80 banks, credit unions, brokerages and payment facilitators in all, eliminates consumers' trips to bank branches or ATMs to deposit checks.Another Mitek innovation for mobile payments is Mobile Photo Bill Pay™, an application that also takes advantage of smartphone cameras and the company's patented image-analysis and data-extraction processes to enable customers to pay bills via their banking accounts. The company continues to offer more products for the financial services industry as banks, credit unions and others experience the economies of using smartphone or tablet cameras as handheld scanning devices for remote capture of a wide range of documents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV