- 8.95 million common units of NGL Energy Partners representing a one third stake in limited partnership (estimated market value $179 million assuming $20 per unit); this includes $25 million attributable to working capital
- 7.5 percent interest in the General Partner of NGL Energy Partners,
- cash payment of up to $100,000,000 for working capital that is subject to adjustment
- SemGroup will have two seats on the board of directors of the general partner of NGL Energy Partners.
SemGroup To Contribute SemStream Assets To NGL Energy Partners In Exchange For Cash And Significant Equity Stake
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.