Warwick Valley Telephone Company Stock Downgraded (WWVY)
- WWVY's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.05 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, WWVY has a quick ratio of 2.16, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 49.30% is the gross profit margin for WARWICK VALLEY TELEPHONE CO which we consider to be strong. Regardless of WWVY's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, WWVY's net profit margin of -4.10% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- WARWICK VALLEY TELEPHONE CO has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, WARWICK VALLEY TELEPHONE CO reported lower earnings of $0.51 versus $1.26 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 127.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.88 million to -$0.24 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV