The New York Angels Announce The First New York City OPEL Award Winner At The New York Tech Meetup
"Winning the competition inspired us to quite our jobs, raise capital and build the team that would transform our business plan into one of the ' top 100 Websites of 2010', according to PC Magazine," said Chris Mirabile and Gianni Martire, Co-Founders of Hotlist.com, 2008 competition winner.
"The faculty at NYU Stern Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation gave us the tenacity to go into the world, take risks and get things done," said Scott Varland, CEO of Socialbomb, 2007 competition winner.
About the New York Angels
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV