NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
CoreLogic Inc. rose 29.1 percent to $11.35.
Monster Worldwide rose 21.4 percent to $9.91.
Barnes & Noble Inc. rose 14.9 percent to $13.13.Frontline Ltd. rose 14.6 percent to $7.69. Global Geophysical Services Inc. rose 13.7 percent to $11.82. Genco Shipping rose 11.8 percent to $6.94. Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 11.0 percent to $8.96. Fusion-io Inc. rose 8.7 percent to $25.35. Boyd Gaming Corp. rose 7.9 percent to $6.43. CPI Corp. rose 7.7 percent to $9.82.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV