SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for real estate transactions, today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per common share.
The cash dividend is payable on Oct. 17, 2011, to shareholders of record as of Sept. 30, 2011.
About First American
First American Financial Corporation is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries that traces its heritage back to 1889. First American and its affiliated companies also provide title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and investment advisory services. With revenues of $3.9 billion in 2010, the company offers its products and services directly and through its agents and partners in all 50 states and abroad. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com .Media Contact:Carrie NavarifarMedia Relations ManagerFirst American Financial Corporation (714) 250-3298 Investor Contact: Craig BarberioDirector of Investor RelationsFirst American Financial Corporation(714) 250-5214 SOURCE First American Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV