DELAWARE, Ohio, Aug. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) today declared quarterly cash dividends of $0.42 per share of Class A Common Stock and $0.63 per share of Class B Common Stock.
The dividends are payable on Oct. 1, 2011 to shareholders of record at close of business on Sept. 20, 2011.
Greif, Inc. is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provides blending, filling, packaging and reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in North America. The company is strategically positioned in more than 55 countries to serve global as well as regional customers. Additional information is on the company's Web site at www.greif.com.SOURCE Greif, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV