SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Aug. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: MIG) announced today the Company will be participating in the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference in New York City on September 7 and 8. Meadowbrook's Chief Executive Officer, Robert S. Cubbin and Chief Financial Officer, Karen M. Spaun, are scheduled to present at 8:45 A.M. Eastern time on Thursday, September 8, 2011.
The presentation will be available via a live webcast, which can be viewed with the conference schedule at: http://www.kbw.com/news/conferenceInsurance2011_Webcast.html.
The presentation and webcast can also be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: www.meadowbrook.com.
About Meadowbrook Insurance GroupMeadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc., based in Southfield, Michigan, is a leader in the specialty program management market. Meadowbrook includes several agencies, claims and loss prevention facilities, self-insured management organizations and seven property and casualty insurance underwriting companies, including one in Bermuda. Meadowbrook has twenty-five locations in the United States. Meadowbrook is a risk management organization, specializing in specialty risk management solutions for agents, professional and trade associations, and small to medium-sized insureds. Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MIG". For further information, please visit Meadowbrook's corporate web site at www.meadowbrook.com. SOURCE Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV