Though a riskier option than EWC, the Guggenheim Canadian Energy Income ETF (ENY) may be another attractive option for investors looking to home in on the nation's commodities industry. Unlike EWC, which casts a wide net over the Great White North, ENY specifically targets high yielding energy companies and oil sands players in an effort to profit as countries turn to Canada to fuel their growth. In addition, the fund offers an attractive yield, making it appealing to the income-minded crowd as well.
Given the economic hurdles we have faced throughout the past month, it is understandable that investors are hesitant toward the idea of venturing into international markets. Canada, however, is an example of a country that could hold promise in the near and midterm. With funds like EWC and ENY, it is possible to gain exposure that satisfies seemingly any level of risk tolerance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV