9. BioLase Technology (BLTI)
Company Profile: BioLase Technology is a medical-technology company that makes lasers, related products and services focused on technologies for improved applications and procedures in dentistry and medicine.Shares of BioLase hit a 52-week high of $6.78 in April, with the rally being sparked in January after the company issued annual revenue guidance for 2011 in the range of $55 million to $60 million, representing growth of 120% to 140% over 2010. Since then, however, shares have pulled back below $4. Current Share Price: $3.55 (Aug. 30) 2011 Total Return: 109% Analyst Ratings: BioLase is rated "buy" by two research firms, which have an average price target of $7.39, according to Bloomberg. One other firm has a "sell" rating on the stock but no price target. TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" ranking on BioLase, saying the company's biggest weakness has been "feeble growth in its earnings per share."
8. Flexible Solutions International (FSI) Company Profile: Flexible Solutions makes specialty chemicals that reduce water evaporation from lakes, ponds, reservoirs, commercial pools and swimming pools. Shares of Flexible Solutions ramped higher in each month since April, hitting a 52-week high of $3.39 in July. In early April, the company said revenue rose 29% in the first quarter, which pushed the stock higher. The stock climbed higher again in May after Flexible Solutions announced full first-quarter results. Current Share Price: $2.70 (Aug. 30) 2011 Total Return: 111% Analyst Ratings: Only one firm, Taglich Brothers, follows Flexible Solutions, rating the stock as "neutral" with a $3.20 price target. TheStreet Ratings recently upgraded Flexible Solutions to "buy" from "hold," calling attention to the company's "robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins." TheStreet Ratings has a price target of $3.53.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV