Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE Amex: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, announced today that Neal Verfuerth, Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the ThinkEquity 8 th Annual Growth Conference in New York City on September 14, 2011.
Verfuerth and Jensen will address institutional investors and analysts on that day beginning at 1:45 p.m. Eastern (12:45 p.m. Central/10:45 a.m. Pacific). A live audio webcast of Orion’s presentation will be available through the company’s website at http://investor.oriones.com/events.cfm.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
(NYSE Amex: OESX)
a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and
deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of
high-performance, energy efficient lighting platforms, intelligent
wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for
commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their
quantity or quality of light. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV