3. Energy XXI (Bermuda) (EXXI) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with business interests in the U.S. Gulf Coast and Gulf of Mexico.
Net profit for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011 was $36 million on revenue of $282 million and production of 42,100 barrels of oil equivalent per day. The results include contribution from acquisitions made in certain Gulf of Mexico properties. Energy XX1 reported earnings before interest, tax, and depreciation of $166 million as against $79 million in 2010 fiscal fourth quarter.
Increased production and cash flows strengthened the company's balance sheet as it managed to reduce debt by $200 million during the last six months of fiscal 2011. The stock gained 32% in the last one-year and is trading at 10.3 times its estimated 2011 earnings. Of the 14 analysts covering the stock, 13 rate a buy. The stock is expected to deliver 51% over the next one year, according to analysts' consensus estimate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV