6. Complete Production Services (CPX) provides oil and gas companies products and services to develop hydrocarbon reserves.
For the second quarter of 2011, the company reported net income of $54.5 million from $15.7 million in the same quarter last year. Adjusted EBITDA, as a percentage of sales, was 29.5% for the second quarter, benefiting from increased activity by upstream companies, as well as the deployment of the company's third frac fleet in July.
Revenue increased 53% year-over-year to $552 million, on improved activity and deployment of new assets. The company completed a $15.6 million acquisition of a hydraulic snubbing and production testing business. During the quarter, the company incurred capital expenditure of $93 million.Based on analysts' consensus estimate, the stock is expected to deliver 77% over the next one year and is trading at 10.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings. Analysts polled by Bloomberg recommend an 86% buy rating on the stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts