NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for First Financial Bancorp (Nasdaq:FFBC) is tomorrow, August 31, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 27 cents per share. At a price of $16.60 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.8%. The average volume for First Financial has been 374,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. First Financial has a market cap of $930.4 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 8.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. First Financial Bancorp. operates as the holding company for First Financial Bank, National Association that provides commercial banking, and other banking and banking-related services. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.8, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 14.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FFBC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV