ELong Inc. Stock Downgraded (LONG)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- LONG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 10.93, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for ELONG INC -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 77.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, LONG's net profit margin of 5.10% significantly trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has decreased by 19.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.39 million to $1.12 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, ELONG INC -ADR's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts