Frozen Food Express Industries Stock Downgraded (FFEX)
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Road & Rail industry and the overall market, FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDS is currently extremely low, coming in at 0.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -3.30% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.31 million or 63.99% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDS has improved earnings per share by 26.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDS continued to lose money by earning -$0.70 versus -$0.96 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Road & Rail industry average. The net income increased by 25.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$4.43 million to -$3.31 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.