NEW ORLEANS, Aug 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Treaty Energy Corporation (OTCQB: TECO), a growth-oriented energy company in the oil and gas industry, today reported on its continued progress on the Belize project.
Treaty Energy is pleased to provide the following updates on projects that the Company is working on in Belize.
1) The surface lease agreement has been signed in partnership with one of the largest landowners in Belize, which covers a significant percentage of the 200,000 acre land portion of the concession.
2) The environmental approval for drilling of the two initial wells has been signed by Mr. Martin Alegria, Director of the Belize Ministry of the Environment and on file.3) The passage way through a stream/ditch has been completed and pictures have been posted to Treaty Energy's Website, Twitter and Facebook sites. Continue to look for company updates, news and pictures on these sites 4) A roadway has been cut and cleared to the first drilling site and the well pad prepared. 5) All equipment cleared customs after approximately three weeks of paperwork and relocated to a secure site until our permanent 10 acre compound is ready to accept the equipment and become our established staging location near the Town of Independence. This Compound will include staff lodging; in addition, all buildings are being constructed by local craftsman at a very reasonable rate. 6) Mr. Keon Garbutt, a Belizean citizen, has been hired as Project Manager of the drilling operations in Belize for Treaty Belize Energy, Ltd. 7) Brian Luczywo has been promoted to Treaty Belize Energy Vice President of Operations. The following is an update from Mr. Luczywo as of August 24th. The Treaty Belize Energy office in Placencia is up and operating. In addition; our recently hired personnel and support staff are doing an excellent job. We have been busy getting our office functional. The following work has been completed:
- Selected an office location key to the planning, implementation and coordination of the details of our day to day operations in Placencia
- General maintenance repairs and upgrades to facility. Furniture and accessories delivered and suitable for office personnel
- Central Air Conditioning installed in office and conference room. Internet, local phone, fax, US phone all installed and operational
- Regular expense reports, accounting, banking, and communications back to the United States has been established
- All project expenses brought under administration by the Belize office
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV