VANCOUVER, Aug. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - China Education Resources, Inc. ("CER") (TSXV: CHN, OTCQX: CHNUF), a leading technology provider of online learning, training courses and tools for teachers, students and education professionals in China, announced today that it has confirmed with 14 provinces ( Qinghai, Liaoning, Gansu, Yunnan, Helongjiang, Inner Mongolia, Shaanxi, Guangxi, Henan, Chongqing, Sichuan, Hunan, Xinjiang, Anhui) of China to train more than 130,000 teachers in 2011. Partial the teachers have been trained in the first 6 months of 2011 and most of the 130,000 teachers will be trained in the second 6 months of 2011. CER also confirmed with the provinces of Shaanxi and Guangxi to start the similar program of Liaoning province (see the press of March 29, 2011) using CER's School Platform to train the teachers in the provinces. We expect to have more provinces will adopt similar program in near future.
CER also announced its financial results for the second quarter of 2011. All figures are expressed in U.S. dollars.
China Education Resources generated gross revenues of $1,103,954 in the second quarter of 2011. This is compared to gross revenue of $894,214 for the same period in 2010, representing a 23.5% increase in revenue. It recorded a net loss of $398,431 as compared to a net loss of $356,955 for the same period in 2010.Q2 of 2011 financial highlights include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV