Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AMC Networks (AMCX) was initiated with a Buy rating at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $42 price target. Despite macro uncertainty, we view risk/reward favorably, BofA/Merrill Lynch said.
Alpha Natural (ANR) was initiated with a Neutral rating at JP Morgan. Valuation call, based on a $39 price target, JP Morgan said.CB&I (CBI) was initiated with a Buy rating at UBS. $41 price target. Big backlog provides some visibility to earnings outlook, UBS said. Emerson (EMR) was downgraded from Buy to Hold at Argus Research. Company is leveraged to lower macro growth, Argus said. The Jones Group (JNY) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch from Neutral to Buy. $14 price target. GM concerns are now priced in, BofA/Merrill said. PulteGroup (PHM) was upgraded at Ticonderoga Securities from Neutral to Buy. Valuation call, based on a $6.50 price target, Ticonderoga said. Suncoke Energy (SXC) was initiated with an Outperform rating at Credit Suisse. $19 price target. Company is leveraged to continued growth in demand for coal and steel, Credit Suisse said. Suncoke Energy was initiated with a Neutral rating at Goldman Sachs. Valuation call, based on an $18 price target, Goldman said. Texas Industries (TXI) was upgraded at Jefferies from Hold to Buy. $39 price target. Cyclical recovery and high long-term growth rates, Jefferies said.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV