MURRAY HILL, N.J., Aug. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Glowpoint, Inc. (OTCBB: GLOW), a leading global provider of cloud managed video services, today announced three new key enhancements to its cloud managed video services portfolio for Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) telepresence customers. All of the new enhancements are available as a fully hosted cloud service from Glowpoint.
The enhanced services include:
- Hosted Cisco telepresence infrastructure including the Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server (VCS), Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Expressway, Cisco TelePresence Server MSE 8710 and Cisco TelePresence Movi for mobile telepresence
- Enhanced telepresence interoperability with support for the Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP)
- Managed unified communications (UC) gateway solution based on the Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server – including support for Microsoft Lync
Cisco TelePresence Infrastructure as a Service
Deploying Cisco TelePresence infrastructure in its points-of-presence across the world enables Glowpoint to offer cloud managed video services that allow Cisco customers to expand their video deployments to remote office and home office workers. It also allows customers to adopt video more rapidly by eliminating the expenses associated with purchasing, installing, and supporting telepresence infrastructure on their network."Expanding our cloud managed video services for Cisco customers continues to be a top priority," stated Stephen Vobbe, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Glowpoint. "Telepresence and video conferencing customers continue to ask for increased interoperability and support for mobile desktop and unified communications applications delivered as a cloud service. We are delivering that with these new enhancements." Enhanced Telepresence Interoperability Including ActivePresence Glowpoint recently reported a marked increase in usage of immersive systems within the company's installed base, with customers logging over 48,000 hours of meetings on immersive telepresence systems in the first half of 2011 – an over 100% increase compared to the same period in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV