The deal is expected to close on Sept. 1, and Limelight shares surged in pre-market action. The stock was last quoted at $2.64, up 6.5%, on volume of less than 100,000.
Tempe, Ariz.-based Limelight also said its board has approved a $25 million buyback program, a move it said "reflects our confidence in the growth opportunities ahead for our CDN
Limelight also adjusted its outlook, saying it now sees revenue of $46.1 million to $47.3 million in its fiscal third quarter, including EyeWonder sales through the end of this month. Excluding EyeWonder, the company sees revenue of $41.5 million to $42.5 million for the quarter.The company also said it expects transaction and severance-related expenses of $1.6 million during the quarter. The current average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters is for revenue of $52.4 million in the company's fiscal third quarter ending in September. -- Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV