- Transforming Operations for Virtualization (TOV) – This solution is designed to help organizations overcome challenges encountered when virtualizing data centers. These challenges, including organizational structures not aligned to the virtual environment and lack of enterprise operational tools and capabilities to manage the virtual environment, prevent some businesses from realizing the unprecedented capital savings, agility and flexibility offered by virtualization. One immediate benefit of TOV is a potential increase in the virtualization adoption rate to more than 50 percent throughout the enterprise. This is noteworthy because the adoption rate in many data centers has been hovering at 25-30 percent. With the recent announcement of VMware vSphere® 5 and cloud infrastructure suite, this goal is more achievable than ever.
- Application Enablement (AE) - By leveraging VMware vFabric™, this solution enables organizations to optimize the performance of aging and high-cost application portfolios. This is important because 70 percent of a typical organization’s transactions run on legacy applications. Using Accenture’s proven methodologies and delivery expertise, specialists help transform aging applications by optimizing the application portfolio, moving aging applications to newer hardware platforms and other applications to more agile development frameworks. By doing so, organizations reduce the cost of their application portfolio and provide the business with greater agility and flexibility.
- Cloud Strategy Enablement (CSE) - This solution enables organizations to understand how cloud computing will impact them. It does this by, among other things, quantifying the cloud strategy and developing a realistic roadmap to achieve it. With deep knowledge of cloud technologies, Accenture provides organizations with an achievable roadmap to adopt cloud computing with confidence by utilizing solutions that support business needs while remaining flexible enough to adjust to changes in the market.
Accenture And VMware Expand Relationship With Joint Development, Marketing And Delivery Agreement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.