NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
AuRico Gold Inc. fell 18.5 percent to $11.35.
Vanguard Health Systems Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $13.57.
Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 5.1 percent to $6.12.Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. fell 2.1 percent to $16.56. BRT Realty Trust fell 2.1 percent to $6.17. Sprott Physical Gold Trust fell 1.9 percent to $15.55. Invesco Van Kampen Trust for Insured Municipals fell 1.8 percent to $12.63. Saratoga Investment Corp. fell 1.8 percent to $17.00. Yamana Gold Inc. fell 1.6 percent to $15.74. Sprott Physical Silver Trust fell 1.6 percent to $19.00.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV