NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
AuRico Gold Inc. fell 15.9 percent to $11.70.
Vanguard Health Systems Inc. fell 3.0 percent to $14.06.
Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 2.3 percent to $6.30.Sprott Physical Gold Trust fell 2.0 percent to $15.54. Yamana Gold Inc. fell 1.7 percent to $15.72. Pike Electric Corp. fell 1.6 percent to $8.72. Saratoga Investment Corp. fell 1.6 percent to $17.05. Lone Pine Resources Inc. fell 1.6 percent to $8.87. Barrick Gold Corp. fell 1.5 percent to $50.15. Sprott Physical Silver Trust fell 1.5 percent to $19.00.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV