Fortegra Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE: FRF), an industry leader in the strategic marketing, manufacturing and administration of financial products and solutions, announced today that its Consecta subsidiary has been selected as the administrator of choice by Next Generation Insurance Group, LLC, a specialty insurance company serving the unique life-stage risks of college students and young adults.
Consecta will administer programs available to borrowers of student loans, including the tuition insurance programs embedded by Next Generation Insurance Group into certain student loan programs.
“At Next Generation Insurance Group, we are providing important insurance to young adults, a demographic in need of specialized products and services,” said Bill Suneson, President, Next Generation Insurance Group. “It’s important to have a partner that can grow with our needs and the needs of our clients. Consecta shares our vision for serving this market of college students and young adults.”
“Consecta is honored to be working with Next Generation customers to provide exceptional customer administration of such an innovative and necessary program,” said Alex Halikias, Executive Vice President of Fortegra Financial Corporation and President of Consecta. “College costs are increasing every year and it is important to provide students and their parents with some certainty and protection of their financial assets.”About Fortegra Fortegra Financial Corporation is an insurance services company that provides distribution and administration services and insurance-related products to insurance companies, insurance brokers and agents and other financial services companies in the United States. It sells services and products directly to businesses rather than directly to consumers. Fortegra's brands include Life of the South, Consecta, Bliss & Glennon and eReinsure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV