NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- WGL Holdings Incorporated (NYSE:WGL) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $40.51, above its previous 52-week high of $40.44 with 8,327 shares traded as of 9:39 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 362,900 shares over the past 30 days. WGL has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 11.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. WGL Holdings, Inc. engages in the delivery and sale of natural gas, and provides energy-related products and services in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, and Delaware. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.9, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 16.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your WGL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about WGL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV