NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Brookfield Office Properties Inc (NYSE:BPO) is tomorrow, August 30, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $16.45 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for Brookfield Office has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Brookfield Office has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 7.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Brookfield Properties Corporation is a publicly owned real estate investment firm. The firm engages in the ownership, development, and management of premier commercial properties. It also provides ancillary real estate service businesses, such as tenant service and amenities. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.7, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 4.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BPO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV